YouthfulCities is a global social venture that activates youth to build better cities to live work and play in.
In 2013 YouthfulCities will:
– Launch the world’s first annual YouthfulCities INDEX ranking the largest cities in five continents from a youth perspective.
– Create YouthfulCities MAPS for those cities.
– Build a huge youth following through social media and urban events.
And that’s just the start. We are looking for Data Decoders to collect data from the following cities:
ROLE – Data Decoder Intern
We need to find a select group of interns in global mega cities to help us build the first ever YouthfulCities Index. If you are:
· A research and data wizard
· Someone who can dig till they find what they want, resourceful and driven
· Can communicated in written and verbal English
· Someone who wants to be part of someone big, global, youthful
· Able to work to deadlines in an effective way
· Really organized
· Someone who loves your city and wants to see other youth get connected to it
….YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW!
- 3 to 4 month part-time volunteer commitment. Starting May 2013.
- We will pay for expenses up to $500 US.
– All applications should include your CV & letter
Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis so APPLY NOW! email to Sonja Miokovic – email@example.com
Please write Decoder Intern – Your Name in the subject line.
Got any questions about the position? Feel free to send us an email.