With all this youth- focused knowledge about cities we want to generate new ideas to inspire the building of better cities. 30Network will do just that. It is a new pop-up think-tank involving 30 influential urbanites under the age of 30. The 30 are all proven leaders with multidisciplinary interests and backgrounds, connected to what matters to young people in the city.
What is a pop-up think-tank?
– It starts up in a void and it starts up fast
– It delivers high quality, unexpected ideas
– It generates excitement because it’s temporary
– It’s about ideas and action, not reports and idle conversations
4 meeting over 16 weeks. All meetings hosted at cool spots around cities.
The International Connection
We are setting up 30Networks in 25 of the biggest cities in the world.
– We will release the ideas from 30Network along with the local and global release of the YouthfulCities Index.
– Our local Urban Decoders are building a network of 30 influencers and leaders under 30 years old with an eye to what matters to youth.
– This will create a unique pop-up think-tank for each city.
– Globally 30Network will be 750 influential youth strong!
Are you or do you know young leaders in your city interested in being part of this global action-oriented network?